The Job – what makes working with us fun?
You will be one of the full-time core developers of Dutch Analytics; actively contributing in the design, development, maintenance and support of our existing and next generation products and services. Your main focus would be developing the back-end side of our software platform. Besides that, you are going to be part of an agile and multidisciplinary team of data scientists and software engineers, giving you plenty opportunities to grow your experience and explore new technologies.
- Academic background in Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering or related field.
- Strong Python development skills.
- Familiarity with cloud services (preferably Amazon Web Services) is a plus.
- Experience with SQL & NoSQL databases is a plus.
- Experience with Big Data technologies such as Apache Spark is a plus.
- Experience in development of web-based applications and APIs is considered a plus.
- Familiarity with data science concepts is a plus.
- Curious, resourceful and a quick learner. You enjoy experimenting and won’t give up easily!
- Strong communication and team-player abilities.
- Professional proficiency in English and the ability to explain technical concepts to non-technical people.
- A hands-on working mentality.
What’s in it for you?
- Being part of an international and enthusiastic team in a fast-growing start up, building great things together!
- Room for self-development.
- All the hardware you need.
- The opportunity to be around interesting people, full-time!
- Team activities, trips (and … drinks!).
- A competitive salary (obviously).
If you’d like to receive more information, you may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
When applying, don’t forget to send us your CV and motivation!
External agency calls are not appreciated.
Send us your CV and motivation to apply for the job. We will get in touch asap!
2. Phone interview
We get to know each other and you can ask us anything about Dutch Analytics and the job.
You visit our office in Delft so we can really get to know you.
To check whether you like the job and test your analytical skills you have to do an assessment.
5. Job offer
We will make you an offer you can’t refuse!