Dutch Analytics builds the leading Predictive Maintenance Platform for Industry 4.0 which facilitates development, testing and implementation of data streams and models for industrial applications. We have successfully used it to develop and host a variety of predictive maintenance applications in the Rail Industry and are currently expanding to other industries both in and outside of the Netherlands.
Dutch Analytics kick-started in December 2016 and has since then attracted interest from a steeply inclining number of customers. An example of our applications is the prediction of railway switch failures in The Netherlands.
Our fast-growing team consists of young, creative and open-minded people with various backgrounds who all share a fascination for solving relevant real-world problems with data science.
The internship – What will you be doing?
As Data Consultancy intern you will contribute to aligning business goals, objectives and requirements with strategies and approaches to data management. You are going to be the liaison between our clients, data scientists, and software developers. Within this internship you will work with a high degree of ambiguity to uncover business opportunities, operational improvements and innovative insights through use of improved data strategies and technology investment
We are looking for candidates who have a broad set of technology skills, who provide guidance to our clients to evaluate and develop current and desired data strategies, practices and technologies.
- Currently pursuing a Master’s degree (or just finished your Bachelor’s) in Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Engineering or related subjects
- At least 1 year of experience in customer-facing role
- Ability to build relationships with stakeholders and be a trusted advisor.
- Passionate about data analytics (e.g. Machine Learning, Python, predictive maintenance)
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proven experience with Python (preferred), R or Matlab and willing to learn more
- Experience with SQL databases such as PostgreSQL is a bonus
- Experience with dashboarding tools such as Tableau is a bonus
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral; Ability to build and deliver presentations and pitches to all levels of the business and effectively explain complex issues and concepts
- Excellent proficiency in English and Dutch
- Willingness to travel
- Leadership and project management skills
What’s in it for you?
- Being part of an international and enthusiastic team in a fast-growing start up, building great things together!
- Room for self-development
- The hardware and software that you need
- Regular team activities, trips, drinks and a pool competition
- Office in an excellent location in The Hague, next to train station Laan van NOI
- A competitive internship compensation
If you’d like to receive more information, you may send an email to [email protected]
When applying, don’t forget to send us your CV and motivation!
External agency calls are not appreciated.
2. Phone interview
We get to know each other and you can ask us anything about Dutch Analytics and the job.
You visit our office so we can really get to know you.
To check whether you like the job and test your analytical skills you have to do an assessment.
5. Job offer
We will make you an offer you can’t refuse!