The Job – what makes working with us fun?
You will be one of the fulltime data scientists at Dutch Analytics. Your focus will be to break down business questions from customers into product requirements, as well as to perform Research & Development on cutting-edge machine learning algorithms for customer projects and to expand our internal toolset. You will work together as a team on coming up with great solutions for our customers, as well maintaining knowledge on the latest emerging machine learning techniques. Besides that, you are going to be part of an agile and multidisciplinary team of data scientists and software engineers, giving you plenty opportunities to grow your experience, explore new technologies and carry out new ideas and side projects.
- You have a completed Master’s degree in Computer Science or related subjects.
- Knowledge of and a strong interest in Data Science and Machine Learning is a must.
- You are a good programmer (experience with Python is a must)
- At least one year working experience within related fields and duties.
- Knowledge of current data science toolkits, libraries and platforms such as Scikit-learn, Keras or Tensorflow and Apache Spark.
- Proven experience with the full machine learning pipeline (data cleaning, feature engineering, classification/regression and model evaluation).
- Comfortable using databases such as PostgreSQL, ElasticSearch and MongoDB.
- Experience in analyzing time series data is a big plus.
- Curious, resourceful and a quick learner. You enjoy experimenting and won’t give up easily!
- Loves to work within an international team
- Good communication skills. Proficiency in English.
- A hands-on working mentality
What’s in it for you?
- All the hardware you need
- Being part of an international and enthusiastic team in a fast-growing start up, building great things together!
- R&D time for self-development
- The opportunity to be around interesting people, fulltime!
- Team activities, trips (and … drinks!)
- Working in Delft, The Netherlands
- A competitive salary (obviously)
If you’d like to receive more information, you may send an email to email@example.com.
When applying, don’t forget to send us your CV and motivation!
External agency calls are not appreciated.
2. Phone interview
We get to know each other and you can ask us anything about Dutch Analytics and the job.
You visit our office in Delft so we can really get to know you.
To check whether you like the job and test your analytical skills you have to do an assessment.
5. Job offer
We will make you an offer you can’t refuse!