The Job – what makes working with us fun?
- Being part of the data science team on building great solutions for our customers
- Meet with the client to formulate the data science problem and translate this to our platform
- Research & Development on cutting-edge machine and deep learning algorithms for customer projects and to expand our internal toolset
- Maintain knowledge on the latest emerging machine learning techniques
- Add experience to the team and share your knowledge
- You are part of a small, agile, multidisciplinary team of experienced data scientists, and data and software engineers.
- You are constantly innovating. You keep evaluating the algorithms and look for new ways to improve them.
- You get the opportunity to develop yourself and experiment with new ideas and side projects.
- Strong interest in machine and deep learning, and experience in applying this to industry challenges.
- 3+ years of working experience in the field of data science and experience with the industry.
- Experience working with deep learning techniques with time series data.
- You enjoy experimenting and don’t give up easily.
- You’re a team player and you like to share knowledge with others, leadership skills are a plus.
- A feel for business strategy.
- Good communication skills.
- A hands-on working mentality.
- You can’t wait to work at a fast-growing start up and build great things together.
- Adequate experience in playing table tennis or pool is considered a plus.
What’s in it for you?
- Being part of an international and enthusiastic team in a fast-growing start up, building great things together!
- All the hardware you need.
- Room for self-development.
- The opportunity to be around interesting people, full-time!
- Team activities, trips (and… drinks!)
- Prime office location in The Hague, next to the station Laan van NOI, with excellent lunch options
- A competitive salary (obviously).
If you’d like to receive more information, you may send an email to [email protected]
When applying, don’t forget to send us your CV and motivation!
External agency calls are not appreciated.
2. Phone interview
We get to know each other and you can ask us anything about Dutch Analytics and the job.
You visit our office in Delft so we can really get to know you.
To check whether you like the job and test your analytical skills you have to do an assessment.
5. Job offer
We will make you an offer you can’t refuse!