The Job – what makes working with us fun?
As a data engineer you will be working in a central role within Dutch Analytics; by translating customer requirements and their data into concrete results. You will have a customer facing role and are expected to get acquainted with the details of customer’s industries and the available data. You will work on Quick Scans (data exploration projects) as well as Application Development projects. You are going to be part of an agile and multidisciplinary team of data scientists and software engineers, giving you plenty opportunities to grow your experience and explore new technologies.
- Academic background in Engineering, Computer Science or related field.
- Experience with setting up and managing SQL & NoSQL Databases and file systems (PostGreSQL, Amazon S3, HDFS, etc).
- Strong skills on (visual) communication for data representation and user interaction.
- Strong Python development skills.
- Experience with streaming data architectures and messaging services like Kafka or RabbitMQ is a plus.
- Experience with big data solutions like Hadoop and Apache Spark is a plus.
- Familiarity with data science and machine learning concepts is a plus.
- Curious, resourceful and a quick learner. You enjoy experimenting and won’t give up easily!
- Strong communication and team-player abilities.
- Professional proficiency in English and the ability to explain technical concepts to non-technical people.
- A hands-on working mentality.
What’s in it for you?
- Being part of an international and inspiring team in a fast-growing start up, building great things together!
- Room for self-development.
- All the hardware you need.
- Team activities, trips (and … drinks!).
- A competitive salary (obviously).
If you’d like to receive more information, you may send an email to [email protected]
When applying, don’t forget to send us your CV and motivation!
External agency calls are not appreciated.
2. Phone interview
We get to know each other and you can ask us anything about Dutch Analytics and the job.
You visit our office in Delft so we can really get to know you.
To check whether you like the job and test your analytical skills you have to do an assessment.
5. Job offer
We will make you an offer you can’t refuse!